Please take a look and do get in touch – the details are on the Contact me tab – if you’d like to discuss a freelance writing or editing project.
How can we collaborate?
Freelance writing and editing undertaken for corporate and individual clients, for web and print. I specialise in internal and external communications, with a particular focus and expertise on global diversity, networking, employee engagement, HR and business issues.
Please click on one of the tabs above for more details and to view my portfolio.
I’m writing about …
- BBC:Vodafone offers global maternity equality bbc.in/1wZTV54 Good work; this kind of joined up approach is the way to go 1 month ago
- independent.co.uk/life-style/gad… 1 month ago
- BBC News - What impact has Lean In had on women? bbc.co.uk/news/business-… Is this result equally true in the UK, I wonder? 1 month ago
- More men on (US) corporate boards named John, Robert, William or James than there are women on boards altogether wapo.st/1MRkun4 1 month ago
- Congrats to @pearnkandola 30 years of helping people & companies be better leaders #inclusion #diversity Happy to celebrate with you today! 2 months ago
What I’m writing …
- Foluke Akinlose – inspiring women of colour in the UK
- Tamara Box, Voice of Experience in Structured Finance
- Carole Berndt of Bank of America Merrill Lynch and winner of the 2011 WIBF award for achievement
- Across Boundaries: What the UK can learn from Australia about Women on Boards
- Working mums as role models