Please take a look and do get in touch – the details are on the Contact me tab – if you’d like to discuss a freelance writing or editing project.
How can we collaborate?
Freelance writing and editing undertaken for corporate and individual clients, for web and print. I specialise in internal and external communications, with a particular focus and expertise on global diversity, networking, employee engagement, HR and business issues.
Please click on one of the tabs above for more details and to view my portfolio.
I’m writing about …
- Kuen Tang – Girl on Fire | Faculty of Education University of Alberta beditionmagazine.com/kuen-tang-girl… So proud to have Kuen as a colleague! 5 months ago
- Emily Davison tribute 100 years on: Bravest of the brave, martyr and true heroine mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/k… thank you @Kevin_Maguire 9 months ago
- BBC News Viewpoint:What if women ruled the world? bbc.co.uk/news/world-216… one of so many great stories out today for #IWD2013 12 months ago
- RT @ActionAid: Happy International Women's Day everyone! act.ai/iwd2013 12 months ago
- RT @foluke: @TheGenderBlog thank you! Your support is just tremendous! What a fabulous start to #IWD2013 #ourbook hasgoneglobal xx 12 months ago
What I’m writing …
- Foluke Akinlose – inspiring women of colour in the UK
- Tamara Box, Voice of Experience in Structured Finance
- Carole Berndt of Bank of America Merrill Lynch and winner of the 2011 WIBF award for achievement
- Across Boundaries: What the UK can learn from Australia about Women on Boards
- Working mums as role models