Please take a look and do get in touch – the details are on the Contact me tab – if you’d like to discuss a freelance writing or editing project.
How can we collaborate?
Freelance writing and editing undertaken for corporate and individual clients, for web and print. I specialise in internal and external communications, with a particular focus and expertise on global diversity, networking, employee engagement, HR and business issues.
Please click on one of the tabs above for more details and to view my portfolio.
I’m writing about …
- It can certainly help to eliminate #bias and thus support a more diverse workforce. twitter.com/UpshotNYT/stat… 2 days ago
- Andy Burnham pledges half-female shadow cabinet as Labour leader: "I will have a front bench full of diversity" gu.com/p/4a736?CMP=Sh… 3 days ago
- Thank you @laura_jbarnett for your wonderful novel "The Versions of Us". I've just spent the last 2 days with yr characters and their lives 3 days ago
- Gaby Hinsliff on why working mothers don’t need to feel guilt | gu.com/p/4a6v3/stw 5 days ago
- This story features two of my favourite things: cheese and #inclusion bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-… 6 days ago
What I’m writing …
- Foluke Akinlose – inspiring women of colour in the UK
- Tamara Box, Voice of Experience in Structured Finance
- Carole Berndt of Bank of America Merrill Lynch and winner of the 2011 WIBF award for achievement
- Across Boundaries: What the UK can learn from Australia about Women on Boards
- Working mums as role models