Please take a look and do get in touch – the details are on the Contact me tab – if you’d like to discuss a freelance writing or editing project.
How can we collaborate?
Freelance writing and editing undertaken for corporate and individual clients, for web and print. I specialise in internal and external communications, with a particular focus and expertise on global diversity, networking, employee engagement, HR and business issues.
Please click on one of the tabs above for more details and to view my portfolio.
I’m writing about …
- I have just voted for Foluke Akinlose MBE for Entrepreneur of Excellence at The National Diversity Awards nominate.nationaldiversityawards.co.uk/nominate/endor… @ndawards 1 month ago
- At #plantalks with @KathyLette and @Emmabarnett to discuss girls' rights with @PlanUK 1 month ago
- Supporting Plan: Last week, Plan contacted me and asked if I’d be interested in working with… goo.gl/fb/Xd5Qw7 1 month ago
- Supporting Plan wp.me/px47e-qY 1 month ago
- The Return: It’s been a while (understatement of 2014) since I’ve blogged, as somehow, life… goo.gl/fb/AfyCJ 1 month ago
What I’m writing …
- Foluke Akinlose – inspiring women of colour in the UK
- Tamara Box, Voice of Experience in Structured Finance
- Carole Berndt of Bank of America Merrill Lynch and winner of the 2011 WIBF award for achievement
- Across Boundaries: What the UK can learn from Australia about Women on Boards
- Working mums as role models