My writing work has been published on a number of websites and magazines and in countries such as the UK, the USA, India and Australia.
- Foluke Akinlose, Founder of the Precious website and the Precious awards for women of colour in the UK: an Intrepid Woman profile
- Tamara Box, Head of Structured Finance at Berwin Leighton Paisner LLP: a Voice of Experience profile
- Carole Berndt, Bank of America Merrill Lynch: a Voice of Experience profile
- Across Boundaries: What the UK Can Learn from Australia about Women on Boards
- Working Mothers: Role Models to the Next Generation: a look at research which suggests that women who work outside the home do not cause emotional or behavioural problems for their children
- The Number of Female FTSE 100 Directors Doubles – But Is It Enough?: a look at the interventions underway in the UK which are slowly increasing the number of women at the top
- The Majority of UK Women and Businesses are Opposed to Gender Quotas: an examination of two surveys which suggest that mandatory quotas would be ill-received by UK plc
- The Davies Report: what Does it Mean for UK Women? The first in a series of articles which examines issues facing British women in the boardroom
- Kelly Widelski of Ernst & Young: a Rising Star profile of an LGBT role model
- Stephanie Niven of Javelin Capital: a 35 under 35 profile of this award winning Portfolio Manager
- The LGBT Community in the Judiciary: Barriers and Issues – at the launch of a new report
- Sarah Odell of Accenture: an LGBT role model
- Sexuality in the City: LGBT best practice in top UK companies
- Intrepid woman: educating children in Goa: a piece about my volunteer work for charity Educators’ Trust India
- Are quotas the answer?: An exploration of the potential introduction of gender quotas by the EU
- Networking 2.0 : using social media as a networking and career development tool;
- A profile of Carol Paterson Smith, Head of Hedge Fund Clients at Rothschild Blackpoint;
- Getting the Right People Around the Table : a review of the IDDAS report on board dynamics from the Chair’s perspective;
- Out of the Gender Ghetto: at the launch event for best-selling book How Women Mean Business;
- Evolved Networking at the 2010 Women in Banking and Finance Awards ceremony;
- Is There a Woman in the House? A profile of the co-founder of the Downing Street Project.
Whilst at PwC, I authored the groundbreaking report on women in leadership, The Leaking Pipeline: where are our female leaders? 79 women share their stories and I also wrote and edited over 80 corporate blog entries – click here to download a sample of my work.
From time to time, I undertake global diversity research and writing assignments for leading Australian diversity consultancy emberin; recent projects have included:
- Gender Diversity Best Practice: What Works Around the World?
- Mostly men – the key to success: moving towards gender balance in corporate Australia
- Beyond the Business Case: gender diversity in corporate Australia
And I’m also writing a book about the role and impact of women in twenty-first century India – more details can be found at website Mother India.